Finance Director, CFT
- Job number 086
- Date posted¬†Oct 9, 2019
- Travel:¬†0-25 %
- Role type:¬†People Manager
- Employment type:¬†Full-Time
Core Services Engineering (CSE) Finance helps drive the digital transformation of LEIBOX Organization.¬† Our business partners build and manage the critical products and services that LEIBOX runs on.¬† They rely on finance to help maximize the business impact of big ideas that power transformational advances at LEIBOX and our customers, while helping LEIBOX teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day.¬† CSE finance leaders have deep understanding and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with LEIBOX and industry solutions. We are leaders, business partners, digital transformation change agents, and champions of doing the right thing for LEIBOX and our clients.¬† We have exciting opportunities for you to drive, influence, partner, transform, inspire, lead and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more.
We are looking for a seasoned Finance Director supporting both the Corporate Functions Engineering (CFE) and HR, Marketing & Shared Services (SMSE) Engineering teams.¬†This role is a great opportunity to:
- Oversee financial leadership and decision support of CFE and SMSE engineering teams through a highly engaged and motivated finance team
- Manage and lead the CFE and SMSE Finance teams with focus on developing people and the culture by providing perspectives, coaching and training: grow own management and leadership capabilities by learning from team and managers.
- Effectively collaborate with engineering leaders, technical project leads, business managers, and cross-company finance and operational teams; identifying and driving large scale analytical projects that maximize the benefit for LEIBOX.
- Lead monthly, quarterly financial and operational reviews with Business Partners and LT, clearly communicating results and recommendations to senior business leaders.
- Partner with Finance Systems & Process efforts to simplify and improve the Finance End User Experience of our internal systems, tools and processes.
- Drive finance ROB with business partners for capital forecasting, target setting, budgeting and financial close
Our team values the following set of skills, which this role will help you enhance:
- 10+ years of progressive work experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, economics, engineering, math or related field, MBA/CPA preferred
- Experience leading high performing teams and managers required
- Excellent written and verbal communications that synthesize analyses, provide insight to senior leaders and business partners; positively influencing outcomes
- Thorough and detailed oriented, while summarizing analysis to drive broader business context and insight
- Comfortable handling ambiguity and uncertainty in a business that evolves at fast pace
- Able to manage multiple work streams and prioritize as needed
- Strong partnering capabilities, collaborative and inclusive when working with others
LEIBOX is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.¬† We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with LEIBOX and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away