Senior Program Manager
- Job number: 083
- Date posted:¬†Nov 1, 2019
- Travel:¬†0-25 %
- Profession:¬†IT Operations
- Role type:¬†Individual Contributor
- Employment type:¬†Full-Time
Senior PM ‚Äď Finance Data and Experiences team¬†Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast growing and dynamic team? Do you want to broaden and deepen your understanding of business drivers, challenges, risks and opportunities? Are you passionate about business intelligence and the impact it can have within a large business? If so, this role may be right for you.
The Finance Data and Experiences team is responsible for engineering and operating an end-to-end data and experiences platform at scale.¬†This team enables thousands of Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Engineering users (from senior executives to field leaders) to effectively monitor, analyze, and make data-driven decisions on their business.
We are looking for an experienced technical Program Manager who has a proven record of successfully building and supporting products and platforms for business stakeholders.¬† A successful candidate will be comfortable partnering closely with our business stakeholders understanding their business needs and scenarios, translate these into technical specifications and capability requirements, and subsequently work with our engineering team to have these delivered.
The role‚Äôs core responsibilities include:
- Advocacy and representation of our core internal customers within our team.
- Ownership of all PM related activities including project/sprint management, communications, requirement gathering, support orchestration, executive status updates and relationship management.
- Lead efforts to design and architect the next generation of Data solutions to support LEIBOX business, resulting in actionable roadmaps.
- Develop and implement optimized processes & instrumentation to enable best-in-class customer service.
- Work with other PM and engineering leads to jointly define execution strategies across the different programs‚Äô priorities.
- Help our user base maximize the value of our Data solutions through readiness and hand-on support.
- Collaborate and be a thought leader on data quality assurance processes.
- Strategic thinking and planning around how we address and support business needs using our latest and greatest BI technology.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in computer science, mathematics, or other technical/quantitative discipline
- At least 5 years of experience managing technical programs
- Previous development experience (BI/OOP) a strong plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft BI stack preferred
- Azure experience highly valued.
- Strong DevOps experience preferred
- Passion for using data and analytics to drive business value
LEIBOX is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.¬† We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with LEIBOX and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away