2019-12-11: LEIBOX Blog
LEIBOX continue to work for a more efficient world in communication, reducing resource usage and costs for legal entities.Â
To ensure securities companies, authorities and government agencies can receive digital post, LEIBOX added utility to LEI code where all parties communicate secure, fast via digital post by validating a primary Email address to a LEI code to receive and send Email.
The Global Goals 2030 for sustainable development inaugurated in 2015 world leaders agreed to 17 goals for a better world by 2030.Â
These goals have the power to end poverty, fight inequality and address the urgency of climate change. Guided by the goals, it is now up to all of us, governments, businesses, civil society and the general public to work together to build a better future for everyone.
LEIBOX is a proposed standard for worldwide governments and Legal Entities for digital, secure correspondence (notices, letters, certificates, and invoices) directly to legal entities verified Email.
The LEI code assures one identification for each Legal Entity, and LEIBOX service layer ensures verified parties, provable delivery and individual correspondence that is secure.
- Electronic mail delivered: ~28,501,636
- LEIBOX on-time delivery: ~99,97%
- Traditional mail on-time delivery: ~87% (13% lost or delayed mail)
- CO2 reduced: ~547 ton/year
- Trees saved: ~27,350
- Kilometers reduced: ~855,049,080
- Saved cost for companies: â¬ ~76,479,389
- Saved cost for taxpayers â¬ ~50,888,836 / year
- Saved hours from handling post for corporations: ~3,325,190